photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, February 18

Celebrations

This year, LK’s birthday seemed to last for forever. (she seems to have a way of doing that!) ;) On her actual birthday, we celebrated with dinner at home along with cake and ice cream. Earlier in the day, I took cupcakes and Chick Fil A up to school for lunch. It was such a treat to be able to eat lunch with my girl. I know all too soon she will be all too cool to have mom come to school! It was so wonderful to see all the different kids and teachers coming up and wishing her a happy birthday! She has so many sweet friends!

DSC_0002

DSC_0006

DSC_0008

DSC_0010

LK also had a very special treat from Daddy! He had flowers delivered to school!! She was beaming! Daddy is so good! ;)

LK’s birthday gift this year was a date night with Mommy to go see Mary Poppins at the Orpheum. It was AMAZING!!! I was so happy that we went to see it! I have to say that no matter how old you are, you still get chill bumps every time Mary Poppins floats in with her umbrella! We had a wonderful time!! Love my sweet girl!

DSC_0004

Dressed up for a girl’s night!

No comments: