photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Thursday, March 21

Let’s Get Caught Up!

Like I said in my last post, we’ve been boring and I’ve done a terrible job of taking pictures. I’m working on that! I’ve managed to get a few randoms from around the house though..  

DSC_0004

Gray has discovered Legos. Loves them!! Even Ethan can get on board with that one! ;)

DSC_0005

DSC_0008

Look, Mama! He builds towers and more towers and more towers!

DSC_0009

DSC_0010

One of the projects that we’ve been working on around the house is the kids’ rooms. I purchased new antique beds for all of them (matching for the boys) and we’ve slowly but surely been getting new furniture, bedding, and the works. Chris was changing out LK’s bed and his little sidekick decided to help..

DSC_0015

Apparently Daddy was doing it wrong!

DSC_0017

The biggest news recently is that Ethan has LOST A TOOTH!!! He is so proud! I can’t believe that my baby is big enough to start loosing teeth.

DSC_0027

Please excuse the messy face. Boys don’t know how to wash properly!

DSC_0029

DSC_0031

DSC_0032

$5 from the tooth fairy!!

DSC_0036

LK and I attended a baby shower for our sweet friend, Rachel. Miss Evie will be here in May! We can’t wait!!!

DSC_0038

G being goofy! He’s such a little camera ham!

DSC_0040

DSCN0470

After church one Sunday, LK and I were able to get away for a few hours for some shopping. Gotta love finding pics like this on your camera days after! ha!

DSCN0471

DSCN0473

Love her!!! Such a mess!!

Over spring break, Addyson came down from Nashville for a few days. She spent the night with us one night and we spent the day at the Zoo. Unfortunately, I think the entire city of Memphis decided to join us. So, we decided to just go to the new Stingray exhibit and then call it a day. It was wonderful!! We ended up getting there right as they were starting feeding time, so we were able to feed them. Coolest thing ever!!! Even Grams fed them!

DSCN0480

DSCN0481

DSCN0482

They had sharks in the pool too! Some of the stingrays were gigantic! So much fun!

Now, we’re just gearing up for spring! (Hopefully! It’s supposed to snow tonight!) We’ve started TBall and golf lessons recently and getting ready for games. We are ready for warmer weather!!

I’ll try to do some better updates soon!

 

 

No comments: