photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, May 21

Batter Up!

Well, The Stickles Family officially has it’s first Little Leaguer! Ethan is playing T-Ball! I have 4.5 LONG years to get this sweet boy in a ball uniform! Growing up with a brother playing ball and attending countless baseball tournaments all over the South, baseball is sort of in my blood. I love it! I have to say though.. back in my high school and college days there were certain boys who I thought were the cutest things to ever put on a uniform.. well, NO MORE! They have most definitely been replaced! Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to Ethan Stickles, T-Ball MVP! ;)

pic_0015

#6!

pic_0017

Gray thought T-Ball was pretty fun!!

pic_0018

pic_0021

Look at that sweet boy.. a natural!

pic_0025

Prayers for a good game!!

pic_0040

His first up at bat! His coaches were awesome!! So supportive and great with the little guys!

pic_0045

Look at that swing!

pic_0049

pic_0061

After a while, Gray was way more interested in exploring!

pic_0068

He found a tricycle and couldn’t resist giving it a try.

pic_0072

He looks WAY too big!

pic_0073

pic_0075

pic_0079

Getting a pep talk before hitting again.

I signed him up for the SK league instead of the JK league (my mistake!), so he was definitely the youngest and smallest on the team. But, don’t worry.. he kept right up!! He’ll definitely be ahead of the game next year!

pic_0084

LOVE it!!

pic_0085

pic_0097

pic_0105

pic_0109

Sliding.. they were all about the sliding!

pic_0113

pic_0119

pic_0120

pic_0125 

Crazy story… We were watching the game and LK was playing on the playground right next to us. All of a sudden, she came running over to us holding her eye. She had run into a boy. Her cheekbone was swollen and immediately turned black and blue! She had a black eye for DAYS!!! It was hilarious that out of everyone I could have imagined getting an injury at a T-Ball game, I definitely didn’t think it would be LK.

pic_0127

She obviously didn’t like me taking her pic!

pic_0134

More sliding!

pic_0138

After game high fives!!

pic_0150

After game prayers!

DSC_0153

If you were wondering if he enjoyed himself.. look at that face!

We are LOVING ball season!!! I’ll update with more games soon!

No comments: