photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, May 20

Well, Hey There!

Hi There, Friends!

Sorry that I’ve been on a hiatus!! Life has just been super busy around our house and I haven’t had time to blog. I promise to get back on the wagon soon though!

Here’s some of what we’ve been up to though:

DSC_0002     DSC_0004

Little Man got his very first chicken nugget happy meal! He LOVED it!!!!

DSC_0007     DSC_0013

He even got his very own Green Lantern toy! No more fighting for brother’s!!

IMG_2646

We’ve also done a lot of playing! G loves playing “men” with E!

IMG_2647  IMG_2648  IMG_2649  IMG_2650

Chris and E took advantage of the Outdoors Boat Day. E got to test out a few kayaks and is now itching to have one just like Daddy’s!

IMG_2652

I have become ridiculously obsessed with this book! Yes.. extremely racy and at times very difficult to read, but.. OH MY GOODNESS SOOO GOOD!!!! Read it.. NOW!

IMG_2597

We finally finished up soccer season a few weekends ago. E seemed to really enjoy it this year! We had such a fun season!!

IMG_2598  IMG_2603  IMG_2604

Getting team pics and medals!

IMG_2605

He was SO proud!!!

IMG_2607

Showing off his medal!

pic_0161

Look at my handsome man! LOVE him!!!

IMG_2611     IMG_2651

We also went to see Avengers on opening weekend!!!! Ethan has been waiting MONTHS for this to come out. We bought tickets early on Saturday morning for a late afternoon showing.. good thing too.. it was SOLD OUT! The movie was AWESOME! Even LK and I liked it!! Of course, Ethan and Chris thought it was fantastic. We hope that they continue the series and make even more!

I promise to give a better update soon!!! I hope everyone is doing well! :)

1 comment:

the savvy speechie said...

Oh. My Lord. Are you reading this, too? My group finished the series all last week. I'm super sweaty just thinking about it! I hear they are making a movie- best to leave out some of the.. um.. action.