photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, June 27

Picture Preview

Sorry, I've been MIA lately! We have been ridiculously busy with summer activities! Not to mention that Chris has been out of town for a week and a half for work. He came back last night! YAY! I was about to lose it!! ;)

Before I try to get all caught up on our happenings, I had to brag on my sweet friend, Courtney for a bit! This past Sunday, we met her down in Southhaven, MS for a little photo shoot of the kiddos. I wanted 1yr pics of Gray and a few pics of all of them together. Boy, did she accomplish the mission!! She did a great job! Especially since her subjects were extremely hot and cranky!!! I am so pleased with them! She posted a few on FB this morning and I couldn't help but share!


She looks WAY too grown up!!!


This look melts my heart! That is Ethan Stickles in a nut shell!


My gigantic 1yr old!!! WOW!



LOVE this!!!

For Gray's 1yr pics, we did a red, white, and blue theme.. since he is a July 6th baby! ;) It turned out precious!!!



This one is my absolute favorite! He LOVED that wagon!!! (and he ROCKED that tie!!) ;)

More to come!!! I can't wait to see the rest!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are all so cute! I love the pictures of Gray in the tie! Too cute!