photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, June 5

iPhone Dump

I realized that I have a ton of pics on my phone that I need to share. Phone pics are always my fave!!

 photo 1 (2)   photo 2 (2)

We are LOVING summer!!! Grams had to get a new liner in her pool, but once it was installed we have been swimming non-stop! Little Man just loves the water and is just like his brother.. not scared one bit! I swear he’d jump off the diving board if I’d let him! ;)

photo 2 (3)

Speaking of summer.. i am LOVE with my new mint polish. My toes are screaming for the sun and sand, although with everything going on all summer I think the only sun and sand they’ll get is from the turtle box in the backyard! Oh well.. there’s always next year!

photo 1 (6) 

Gray is becoming quite the little daredevil! He is climbing anything he can find!!

photo photo 1

Gray decided to redecorate his room the other morning.. too funny! I guess he doesn’t like green striped drapes??!

   photo 2 (4) photo 1 (4)

E was so excited to have Aunt Lyns and Uncle RP at his T-Ball game!!

photo 2 (5)

I asked Chris to get a tupperware container down, this is what happened…. him getting frustrated finding a matching lid and all containers coming down! He went through them all and threw a good 3/4ths of them away!

 photo 3 (4) photo 3 (5)

This kid just cracks me up!! You never know what you’re going to get with him! Pic 1 – now that school is out, i let him pick his own outfits.. this is how he decided to go to Target, in 95 degree heat! Pic 2 – he was watching TV like this.. no words!

photo 3 (6) photo 4 (6)

My sweet ball player!!! He makes a uniform look GOOD! ;)

photo 4 (3) photo 4 (4)

CHEESE FACE!!! This is G’s new face!!! He also tried out corn dog nuggets at Huey’s.. BIG FAN!

 photo 4 (5)

Happy Mother’s Day from Ethan!!

  photo 5 (5)

Who doesn’t love playing with cups??! Kept him occupied for a good 20min!

 photo 5 (6)

Mason Jars and glass bottle coke = HEAVEN ON EARTH!

 photo 1 (3) photo 1 (5) photo 3 (3) photo 5 (3) photo 5 (4)

Gotta love a good iPad pic!!! Always a good laugh when you discover these!!

 photo 1 (7)photo 4 (2)photo 5 (2)

We LOVE our summer nanny!!! Alyssa is incredible!!! I definitely enjoyed my backyard artwork for several days!

Jerrys

Saturday, Chris and I met Candice and Monroe at Jerry’s for SnoCones! DELISH!!! Definitely a good afternoon of indulging with yumminess and gossiping! :)

photo 2 (7)

When I got home, her wedding invitation was waiting in the mail!!

 photo 2 photo 3

 photo 4 photo 5

Saturday night, Chris and I went to a wedding then met up with some friends downtown! Such a fun night out!!! (and LONG overdue!!!)

Ok – hopefully a REAL update and post soon!!! :)

No comments: