photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, February 13

February Favorites

Since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things with you. I am definitely one of those people that falls in love with something and falls hard!

*clearance finds.. esp at Target! I love searching the “ends” of aisles to find something that I definitely do not need, but can’t resist to buy! Like today, I found picture frames for $3 and $4! Can’t beat it!!

*ethan's eyes.. so mischievous and playful! Nothing better in the world that his little toothy grin and silly eyes to make you smile! He such a sweet and bashful boy.. but hell on wheels!!

*hearing my favorite song on the radio and singing aloud! LOVE it!

*being southern! I feel that I am truly blessed to have been brought up in “this way of life”. I love the lazy afternoons, the hot summers and the “yes mam’s” and “no sir’s”. I take pride in my accent (though I do not notice it until I’ve been across the country), my “belle” ways and my constant use of the word ya’ll!

*the color green

*lilly’s sweet spirit. She’s like a wild horse… unpredictable, stubborn, free-spirited and brave. I’ve never met anyone like her in my life. She’s destined for great things and I can’t wait to see her spread her wings. It’s a journey that will be a great one!

*painting and writing. I’ve done neither in entirely too long and I miss it. I think I shall start again!

*the Acura MDX… oh, how I want one!!! (hint, hint husband!) :)

*black and white pictures. Nothing captures expression like black and white.

*a good glass of wine with my husband and a chance to catch up. Daily life gets so crazy and hectic that you can sometimes forget about each other. 20 min to laugh and talk is indescribable for words.. it’s just great!

*my grandfather. I miss him everyday. My grandmother. I’ve never met someone with a bigger heart. They’re love was eternal and I strive to make my marriage like theirs. Amazing role models.

1 comment:

Love from Texas said...

I am a sucker for those $3-$4 frames too. Even though I definitely don't need anymore! Love ya'lls blog!