photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, February 6

The Golden Years!


Today is quite a day... my grandparents are celebrating 50 years together. 50 years.. wow, i cant even imagine that at this point in my life. At my age, i think more in the terms of the next 2-5 years! I am so lucky to have been a part of such a wonderful life together. I'm not saying it was easy... nothing ever is. I'm sure over the course of 50 years there were times that they just wanted to kill each other, but through it all they remained in constant love and support. That's just incredible to me! My parents divorced when i was really little, so it's always been my grandparents marriage that i've looked up too. In fact, BOTH sets of my grandparents have been shining examples for me. My mom's parents also would have celebrated 50 years together, this year. Although, my grandfather unexpetedly passed away in May, we will still celebrate his life and their love, on what would have been their special day. I can't wait to get to 50 years with my own husband. I want to be old and wrinkly and still think he's the most handsome man alive!

Congrats Grandma and Bompa!


The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God will stand forever. Isaiah 40:8

No comments: