photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, September 21

Top 2 Tuesday : Hair Products!

This week Taylor is discussing our Top 2 Hair Products!
I am always switching up hair products... if I use anything at all! Let's face it... my hair is in a pony tail 99% of the time during the week! ha! BUT.. when I do get the opportunity and time to fix my hair.. these are my current faves..

{1} Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme and Lotion

The creme you can put on after you towel dry hair.. It gives a little extra volume and makes it easier to style. (gives your hair a little hold without weighing down)


The lotion you can spritz on after you blow dry and style section by section with your method of choice. I LOVE it!

{2} Catwalk Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner



I've actually used this for quite a while and just love it. It's my go-to hair product! It smells pretty good too! :)


What are your faves???! Head over to Taylor's blog and see everyone else's!

Photobucket


3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

I love the smell of Catwalk products! I need to try the Bumble and Bumble stuff!

AndreaLeigh said...

love the catwalk line. Have you tried the camera shine? it is a defrizzer and shine spray.

Jennifer Gilbert Settle said...

following you from Top 2 Tuesday!