My sweet boy is 2 months old! Time is flying right by!!
- You were 15 pounds at your 2 month check up!
- You are 23.5 inches long
- You are in a size 3-6 mo/6 mo and filling them in completely!
- You are in size 2 diapers during the day and size 3 at night
- You are always so playful and want to be in the middle of all of the action. You are really starting to enjoy your playmat and smile everytime you see your little animal "friends"
- You like to nap between 11 and 3 and are still giving us about 5-6 hours at night. You go down around 8 and usually wake up between 2 and 3.
- You are starting to take your pacifier, but only when you're really fussy and need some comfort.
- You are finally feeling better from being sick. We are no longer doing the breathing treatments, but you are now on Prevacid for acid reflux.
- You eat 5-6 ounces of formula every 3 hours and the doctor told us to start putting rice in each bottle to help with the reflux and help fill you up more.
- You LOVE bath time!! Splashing is your favorite thing to do.
- You are very talkative and are always smiling and laughing.
You really are such a joy and make us all so happy! We love you so much!