Jennifer and I met our freshman year at the University of Mississippi. (OLE MISS!) We were next door neighbors in the dorms, sorority sisters and quickly the best of friends. We instantly felt as though we had known each other our entire lives! I truly believe in soulmates and I believe that she is mine! I just love her to pieces and can not wait to see her! I'm so blessed that she's chosed me to be a part of this special time with her.
For Jen.. a few things to make you smile and laugh!
* Big Easy
* sunglasses at midnight
* Donny P's and the candle incident
* Sour Apple Martini's
* Paige.. i think that's all i have so say about that one!
* Double Decker and the entire bottle of wine!
* Bid Day 2002 and the Tiki Bar
* running out of gas at the haunted house
* running out of gas AGAIN and almost hitting a tree!
* Halloween Swap 2001
* Big Easy.. again.. ha!
*Crackers in my bed
*paint on my pillow - that is still there to this day!
*Nectarine and Sugar Plum
*ghetto riding.. and then crashing!
*jack daniels.. lots and lots of jack daniels
Soooo many more.. I'm just getting started! :)