photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, May 11

30 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20lbs

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes. And sad to say.. I'm outgrowing most of them! :( I swear.. I think all 20lbs is ALL in my belly!!! It's HUGE! I've resorted to just sundresses for the duration! ha!

Best Moment this week: Getting a good report from my doctor for my first week of blood sugar reporting! HORRAY! (i did cheat a few times.. but I was honest and told her!) :)

Gender: It's A Boy - Gray Davis Stickles

Movement: He's hurting me.. BAD! He's too big for this body of mine!! I'm pretty sure he may break a rib before the end!

Food Craving: Nothing really! I guess I mostly eat alot of cereal and ice cream sandwhiches! ha!

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!

Sleep: Sleeping okay just really uncomfortable. Chris bought me a maternity pillow though and it's worked wonders!! Although, I think he may just move to the couch! Between the pillow, me moving everywhere and me radiating heat all night... he's given up! ha! ;)

What I am looking forward to: My last monthly appointment today! I go back again in 2 weeks and then it's weekly! WOW!

Belly Button: JUST on the verge of popping out

Symptoms: My ribs constantly hurt from someone's little feet - Ethan did the same thing! And my hip bones are starting to hurt. Other than that.. feeling great!


*******************


I just had to show y'all how cute this is... I got this adorable burp cloth and washcloths in today. I ordered them from Oliver Blu Designs on etsy. LOVE them!!


Just when I think my etsy list of "wants" is coming to an end, I find cute things like this and just add to it! Oh me! ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!! You look adorable! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

Neely said...

OK seriously you are the cutest pregnant person EVER! I love your braid :)

Rachel said...

You look amazing! Pregnancy sure does agree with you :)

Natalie and Lee said...

You look wonderful! Loving your blog.. thanks for following us, I just returned your follow:)