photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, May 16

Family Luncheon

Yesterday, my grandmother and mother-in-law hosted a family luncheon for Baby Gray. It was so incredibly sweet of them! I had told everyone that I didn't want a Baby Shower with this pregnancy since it is my 3rd! ha! But they insisted on getting the family members together for an afternoon, so I agreed. The food was absolutely delicous and you can bet that my diet went right out the window! ;)

We really had a great time and Baby Gray is already so spoiled. I requested that if anyone just really wanted to bring a gift that it just be essentials (diapers, wipes, soaps, lotions.. etc), and everyone loaded us up with plenty of diapers and wipes! I can't thank them enough!!









LK had so much fun opening all of her brother's gifts!

She picked out some bibs, socks and adorable "sneakers"! He is going to be one fashionable little man!








a Target gift card!!! YAY! (we are pitiful! ha!)


giving Great Grandma Mae some love! (if this baby was a girl, she was going to the named after Grandma Mae - the most classy Southern lady i've ever met!)


Joell made this adorable diaper cake.

While we were at the luncheon, Chris and Ethan did "man" things... they went to Lowe's, got Ethan's hair trimmed and then went to watch the Grizzlies game with Papa and eat chili dogs. Sounds like they had a great time! Other than that, our weekend was pretty low key. I am feeling extremely tired lately and don't have much energy, so other than running a few errands and a nice dinner out with my husband.. I just laid around the house.

I did manage to plant some flowers in the front porch planters though...



All I need now is two ferns for the hanging baskets and flowers for the front garden. Hopefully we'll get to that this week!

Again... big-huge-gigantic-fromthebottomofmyheart THANKS to my amazing family for being so kind to us! We are so blessed to have all of you! Gray is one luckly little guy already!! (now i just have to find somewhere to store all of those diapers....hmmmmm...) ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Natasha said...

awww--looks like you and your ladies had a great time! love the invites, too--LK is coming around on another brother, too it looks like ;)

Love from Texas said...

The Target card pic is too funny!

emily said...

What a sweet family!! Love the diaper cake!