photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, August 16

GO COLTS GO!!!

This year LK has chosen not to take her fall ballet classes. She opted instead to cheer! I have to admit that it broke my heart a little. My sweet little ballerina is growing up. Regardless of what she decides to do, as long as my kiddos stay active and enjoy what they're doing, I am happy! I am very excited to see her in her little uniform though! :)

A few weeks ago, before school started, they all went to cheer camp at Houston High. She had a blast! She has a great time with her sweet teammates and loves her coaches. I think we're going to have a great year cheering!! She's already asking to take gymnastics so that she can learn tumbling! (OH BOY!)

Ready for cheer camp!!


On the last day of camp, they got to show us what all they learned. It was precious! She did SO good!!

{of course my camera was in the diaper bag.. so i had to make do with my phone!}





My sweet girl is growing up! I can't wait to see them at the football games!

Photobucket

No comments: