photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, August 17

Gray: 6 Weeks

I can not believe that my little man is already 6 weeks old! It seems like it was yesterday that I was still going to all of my doctors appointments and praying that he would come! It just doesn't seem real sometimes. And believe me.. learning how to care for a newborn after 4 long years of not doing it has been exhausting! It's worth every minute of it though. I fall in love with that sweet face every day.

The weather was so nice the other day that he got to wear "real" clothes.. not just an embriodered onesie or bubble. I was excited! :)

He was NOT! ;)




He is growing more and more everyday. He still loves his swing and bouncy seat. He wants to be held all the time. LK and E love him to pieces! Sleep is going great!!! He still has a few nights per week that dont go so well, but for the most part he's giving us 5-6 hours per night of sleep.

 


I love these sweet little Mud Pie socks!


He is drinking between 5 - 6 ounces at a time.. usually 4 hours apart. He still hates his pacifier. He has fallen in love with Ethan's blue minky/silk blanket though! It's the magic touch when he's super tired but wont fall asleep.. works everytime! Luckily, Ethan said that Gray could have his blue one b/c he still had his white one and the white one was his favorite! ha! What a sweet big brother! :)

 

I have really enjoyed my days alone with him. Although, I can assure you that I get NOTHING done! I just sit and hold him all day. All those plans and ideas of everything I would accomplish... right out the window! ha! It's ok though.. these are the days that I'll miss the most in a few months! I am so blessed that I get to spend so much time with my kiddos. I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world!

Happy 6 Weeks, my sweet boy!

I'll do a better "stats" update at 2 months..

Photobucket

No comments: