photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, December 12

Healing..

We haven't been up to much around the Stickles House for the past few days. I ended up having sinus surgery on Friday (which I will go more into detail about later.. when I'm off pain meds! ha!). So.. here are some more random pics to keep you entertained until I'm back to full speed.




Ethan makes me laugh.. he likes to pull out ALL of his men with his batcave!

So, this is actually one of Gray's gifts from Santa, but I couldn't help but get a few pics of him on it when it came in. ADORABLE!!! LK actually had this same exact chair when she was a baby!







Enjoying a fun game of Smashed Potatoes!
G LOVES his winter hat!

Who doesn't love George??? :)




I'll try to get some more posting done this week, but the pain and recovery is a little more than I had anticipated... SO, we'll just have to see how it goes! Also - working on the new layout. Excuse the kinks while I try to figure it out! (again, probably not the best idea to change things up while under the infulence of pain meds!! ha!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

emily said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Gray is simply adorable!!