photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, February 20

boys just want to have fun

Now that Gray is more mobile, he has been ALL over the house! His is really starting to love his toys and wants to play all the time. I found some old pics on the computer that I hadn’t posted yet, so I thought I would throw together a hodge podge of sorts!

DSC_0023

This little race car spinning toy is one of his faves!

DSC_0026

DSC_0029

You can tell that this was a while ago.. no teeth and LOTS of drool! ;)

DSC_0032

DSC_0045

I found this pic and LOVE it!!! Something just tickled him to pieces!!

DSC_0046

DSC_0047

I just love that sweet little grin!

DSC_0051

Speaking of great smiles.. check out that one! I have such handsome boys!!

DSC_0052

Ethan has been getting more and more into playing his video games. He’s begging for a Nintendo DS. This was while he was playing his light saber duel game. He can’t really work the numchuck and the controller at the same time, so usually chris does the numchuck. We need to get the wireless one!

DSC_0059

Gray LOVED watching the light sabers!!

DSC_0062

pic_0008

He’s JUST about sitting all on his own now!!!! He’s getting way too big!

pic_0010

pic_0013

My living room is a constant mess these days! I think I vacuum that rug at least twice a day to make sure the dog hair stays off Gray, but considering Huck insists on staying no more than 2 feet away from Gray, it’s practically impossible!

pic_0016

See what I mean?? He’s ALWAYS by his side!!!

pic_0017

This is E and Daddy playing his hunting game, which is actually quite good at!! His Uncle RP is very proud of him!

No comments: