photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, June 19

Exactly ONE Month...

I am exactly one month to my due date! WOW! I can't believe it! This pregnancy has flown by!! Thank goodness for that too... between the morning sickness... the car accident.. the high risk doctor.. it's been a LONG 9 months! We are so excited for Gray to arrive. We have been busy getting the last of the little things finished and I've been sewing and embriodering like a mad woman! Nothing like putting it off to the last minute! ;)

I know I haven't done a baby bump post since 30 weeks.. I just couldn't get it together to take weekly pics. I'm either in bed or too exhausted by the time Chris gets home to take a pic! :( Poor excuse, but that's the truth! Here is my 35 (almost 36) week post though! I'll try to do a few more before baby arrives.



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks 6 Days
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  23 pounds
Size of Baby: They measured him on Monday and said that he weighed 6lbs 10oz!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I seriously hope she lets me deliver in the next two weeks or he'll be bigger than Ethan!! (E was 8lb 13oz) YIKES!
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! I'm down to just a few things that fit.
Best Moment this week:  I had a great check up at my high risk doctor!  
Gender: It's A Boy! Gray Davis Stickles
Movement: Yes.. not so much sudden movement, more just big rolls and flips. He has officially taken every single bit of room I have available! 
Food Craving:  Nothing.. well, everything. This Gestational Diabetes diet is for the birds!  
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  I sleep ok. I just get up alot to use the restroom or because I'm hot.. Oh my, am I ridiculously hot these day!
What I am looking forward to:  36 week apt on Wednesday. I'll have my first exam and hopefully she'll go ahead and schedule me for delivery ASAP! Gray is HUGE!!!
Belly Button:  It is SO out! 
Symptoms:  I am extremely tired all the time and my ribs are absolutely killing me. They have no more room to stretch!  
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie and Cullen said...

Oh my goodness how is it already almost time?! I slack on reading blogs for a few months and your baby is about to be here! I've got to get caught up. You are such a cute pregnant girl!!