photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, January 27

It’s about time…

WE HAVE TEETH!!!!!

That’s right.. not 1, but TWO teeth coming through at the same time!!!! No wonder his fever was out of control! Poor little man! He’s been handling it like a champ though, that’s for sure! :)

DSC_0002

Look at that smile!! Probably some of the last shots I’ll get of that sweet toothless grin!

DSC_0003

Do you see them??? The two bottom teeth??!

DSC_0001

I bet you did now! ;) He’s been working on them for MONTHS and we could see them just below the skin. Of course they would decide to pop through all at the same time!

DSC_0004

And, yes, along with those teeth comes the runny nose! Still precious as always though!

DSC_0006

Oh, my blue eyed baby! LK and E’s eyes have turned a bluish grey color.. his are still as blue as the ocean though! I love it!

DSC_0007

My sweet sweet baby!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aww, he's such a cutie! I just love when they get those 2 bottom teeth and give a big smile. Its so cute!