photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, October 5

all about Tuesday!

Today, I'm starting with Top 2 Tuesday! I LOVE the topic today... kitchens! OH HOW I WISH I HAD A DIFFERENT KITCHEN!!! (don't we all??!) I would choose a kitchen that is all white, simple, CLEAN! and with a tad bit of Southern vintage charm!


LOVE LOVE LOVE those green chairs!!!!


gotta have a fabulous island!

Head over to Taylor's blog to see more! :)

Now, on to Jessica's list...


I missed last week, so let me catch up...

The topic was Christmas lists... honestly.. not much on mine this year! ha! (VERY SURPRISINGLY!)

{1} Fiesta Canisters

{2} The rest of the dining chairs to match my set... sounds a little crazy! ha!

And.. that's about it! ha! I bet Chris will be thrilled when he reads this! ;)

Now, on to this week... my fave DVR'd shows! Boy, do we love the DVR! That is the ONLY way we get to watch TV!

Here's our schedule...

Monday - House

Tuesday - Sons of Anarchy

Wednesday - Modern Family {hilarious!!!!}

Thursday - our big tv night - Fringe, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice



On Sunday's, we've added a new series - Boardwalk Empire.. so far so good!

And our GUILY PLEASURES.....


as shamed as I am to admit it... yes, we watch them and are hopelessly addicted to them!


Ethan's faves...

they only watch tv in the afternoon, right after school... he usually chooses between Max and Ruby, Team Umizoomi, Mighty Monster Trucks, Handy Manny and Micky Mouse Clubhouse
LK's latest obsession...

LOVE watching with her! :)

Go visit Love From Texas to see more!

Well.. I think that gets me all caught up! I hope you're having a great week!

Photobucket


4 comments:

Kelly said...

We watch Sons of Anarchy too! Tonight's episode was crazy!

Melissa said...

Great choices :)

Amanda said...

I like your list, and love the fiesta canisters...might have to get some of those.

I'm a new follower; have a good week!

Caroline said...

Love the white kitchens!! So pretty and sooooo CLEAN!