photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, July 10

a little down-time

Do you have any pets? we have a chocolate lab, Dixie and two new OUTDOOR kittens, Oliver and Max

What is the last book you read? I am currently reading Sunday's at Tiffany's. It's good.. I just never have time to read!

What's your favorite sport? College Football! Baseball is my fave to watch though! Love it!

Do you enjoy sleeping late? "Late" for me is 8am... And yes, when I get to, I love it.

What's the weather like right now? Hot.. and getting hotter!

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Scrambled with cheese

Is your room messy? My entire house is a mess right now! That's what happens when you have two kids!

What do you like better: oranges or apples? oranges

Are you a good guesser? I have really good intuition if that's what you mean.

Can you read other people's expressions? Sometimes

Do you have a job? I work about 20 hrs a week at a "real" job! (while my kiddos are in school) And then I get to go home and be a full-time Mommy! I love it!!

What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? a bottle of water.. exciting, huh?!

What do you plan on doing tomorrow? hopefully something fun with my hubby! :)

What's your favorite day of the week and why? I like Sundays, dont know why.. just do.

Do you have any nicknames? Mommy

What's your least favorite color? hmmm... until recently you would have never caught me dead in yellow or orange. I'm learning to broaden my wardrobe horizons though! :)

Would you ever go skydiving? not sure.. first thought, NO! second thought, maybe?!

What toothpaste do you use? Crest! I've always been a Crest kid! (never had a cavity either!) :)

Do you enjoy challenges? I do!

What's the worst injury you have had? Ethan bruised my ribs when I was pregnant with him. I literally thought I was going to die! It was awful!!

What's the last movie you saw? Chris and I watching Knowing last night... soo good!! (and kinda creepy!)

What is your dream vacation? I'd really love to go to Australia.. swim the Great Barrier. That's something that's a little less attainable than the other places I want to go. (Cabo.. Spain.. Tahiti.. haha!)

What is your favorite animal? Dogs or horses.

Do you need to do laundry? Oddly enough, no. My only load is in the dryer now!

What color are your bed sheets? red. we only have one set that chris likes.. so they get washed over and over.. MEN!

How do you like your coffee? I dont like it at all.

Do you watch cartoons? only with the kids. LK likes anything on Disney. E likes Bob the Builder and Toy Story.

Name three things in the world you dislike: right now it's hard to limit this list to 3! here goes... liars, water spots on the sink and yellow teeth/nails

Would you ever have plastic surgery? I have to get my deviated septem repaired.. my nose is WAY crooked (at least to me it is!) Other than that.. no. I'm good!

Name 10 things you'd like to accomplish within the next year:
1. Go pick up my Volvo XC-90 that they're holding for me down at the dealership.. ha! yeah right! (really just a new car for mommy!)
2. Get Dixie a friend (maybe Christmas!)
3. Finish painting & decorating all the rooms in my house (seriously, we've been there a year.. it's about time!)
4. Take the kids to Disney World (we're planning now!)
5. Go to the beach!
6. Get the kids more active in things
7. Find a great church home
8. Take horseback riding lessons with LK
9. Work my way up to running my 5K!
10. Do more volunteer work

My Favorites:
Restaurant: Bonefish
Season: when summer is turning into fall
Type of weather: fall weather
Emotion: a nice "happy" cry
Color: green
Candy: i dont like candy
Fruit: strawberries
Veggie: asparragus(sp?)
Dessert: cheesecake
Type of cake: strawberry
Magazine: Southern Living & BHG
TV Show: anything on Food Network
Holiday: Christmas-time
Sport to watch: baseball
Flower: lillies & daisies

No comments: