photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, January 11

13 weeks

I am 13 weeks today!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of baby:3 inches long and weighs 1 ounce. He or she is the size of a peach!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, i gained back the weight I had lost and added 2lbs

Maternity Clothes: I finally broke down and bought some maternity pants this weekend. I dont think I really need them yet, I just feel more comfortable in them.

Gender: NO IDEA!

Movement: Not really. I think I feel little flutters every now and then, but I'm not sure! You'd think by #3, I'd have this one down by now! ha!;)

Food Cravings: Nothing really. I'll have good days when I'm not really nauseous, so something will sound good to eat. After that, it doesn't sound good at all anymore!

What I miss: Sleeping through the night!!

Sleep: I am having crazy dreams! Chris says that I toss and turn all night long!

Symptoms: Still the same.. but easing up! Nausea, vomiting, exhaustion/fatigue, food aversions, frequent trips to the bathroom.

Best Moment this week: Starting the 2nd trimester! Getting my first "baby item" in the mail! (i found something gender neutral and adorable, so I couldn't resist!!)

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully getting some energy soon! I'm ready to get into my "nesting" phase! I'm also anxious to know the sex so I can start buying stuff!! :) (which I'm sure Chris is equally as anxious about! haha!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are an Adorable 13 weeks! :)