photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, February 22

19 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 10 ounces. He or she is the size of a mango!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6lbs

Maternity Clothes: Just maternity pants. I can still fit into a few pairs of regualr pants though.

Gender: ??? We find out next Wednesday!

Movement: Yes!

Food Cravings: Fruit!!

What I miss: I really can't say I miss a thing other than uninterrupted sleep.

Sleep: Crazy dreams!

Symptoms: None really. Just tired alot.

Best Moment this week: Getting ready for our gender party! It's been so much fun!

What I am looking forward to: March 2nd!! and our party on the 5th!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sam said...

Okay, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!

And I just love the idea of gender reveal parties. I hadn't heard of them until last year, and I think they are the neatest idea!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Brittany Nolan said...

you are too cute!!

Paige said...

You are the cutest Momma, ever!!