photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Sunday, February 27

Run Like The Wind...

Saturday morning we took the kiddos to their very first "running club". (For you Memphis Mommy's.. go here!) It was SO fun!! We were split up in age groups, so I stayed with LK and let Chris keep an eye on Ethan. The coaches had so many fun warm-ups and relays to keep the kids entertained. LK was awesome on the hurdles!!! Chris said that Ethan liked long distance running. We go back next Saturday for another "training session" and then they have their race the following Saturday. LK's age group runs for 1/2 mile and E's age runs the 100yr dash. They seemed to really enjoy it! It was great to watch them get so excited about something like that.





That was really the only exciting thing we've done this weekend. Last night we ran to the mall and today we did grocery shopping and lunch at Panera (LOVE PANERA KID'S MENU!!! ALL ORGANIC AND SUPER YUMMY!!). I think allergy season is starting to hit The Stickles' House b/c we've had a lot of sneezes and puffy eyes this weekend. :( We are getting ready for our BIG ULTRASOUND on Wednesday!! The kiddos are going with Chris and I so they can see their new baby sister or brother on the screen. I can't wait to see what they think about it!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We are gearing up for another round of strong thunderstorms to roll through Memphis late tonight into tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to slide by with no damage or loss of electricity again!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Neely said...

Hope yall had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a great thing for the kids! I wish we had something like that around. And, I too love Panera Kids menu, I wish more places would have healthy choices for kids.

emily said...

Memphis Runner's have the best programs (did their 5k training and it was great)! I wish I had this as a kid! Glad your two had a good time!