photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, February 14

I scream, You scream.. We all scream for ICE CREAM!

Saturday morning, Ethan and I went to his friend, Thomas', birthday party. I teach with his mom, Lauren, and Ethan is in the same class as Thomas. They are good buddies! His party was down the street from us at Ben & Jerry's! It was SO much fun!! They had such a cute little setup. They got to color, take a tour of the ice cream shop, eat ice cream (with any topping they chose! major plus for 3 1/2 year olds!!) and have cake!


He was drawing Optimus Prime!


MY GOODNESS... he looks SO tall!!! (sigh! my baby is not a baby anymore!)

picking out their ice cream!


of course.. chocolate with m&m's, gummies and sprinkles!

The Birthday Boy!

He loved all the games that were all around the shop!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THOMAS!!

The boys showing Thomas what they got for him! (and you can bet that we had a minor meltdown when someone realized that the Batman we bought at Target was not going home with him!!!)

The party was great! While we were at the party, Chris and Lilly Kate ran a few errands and enjoyed a Daddy/Daughter morning! :)

And just because I love him so much... look at this BigBrother-To-Be...

picking out diapers for his new baby sister or brother!! How sweet is that!!

I have a ton more posts about our exciting weekend.. I hope I'll get to them later today or tomorrow! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.. and..
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

emily said...

What a fun idea for a birthday party! Ethan's outfit is adorable!

Glad y'all had a nice time!