photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, November 14

Big Boy Bed!!!

Someone moved up to a new status level in the world..
 
Gray Stickles, Big Boy!
 
He kept climbing out of his bed and I was terrified that he was going to hurt himself, so I had Chris take down the crib rail and put up the toddler rail. He LOVES it!!! He was so excited while the boys were working on it.
 
DSC_0195
 
Look at that face!!!
 
DSC_0196
 
OH MY GRACIOUS… he looks like a 3yr old sitting there!!!! My baby is no normal 16m old! He’s HUGE!
 
DSC_0201       DSC_0203
 
Helping Daddy!
 
DSC_0247
 
And he’s out!!! The first night was a success!!
 
He’s done really great in his new bed. We were worried about his newfound freedom, but he’s been pretty good. He sleeps on a nap mat at MDO and they always tell me how good he does. And, I’m pretty sure that he’s really just itching to be a big boy, like his brother!We’ve only had one night where he wandered into the hallway and was throwing tennis balls to Huck. THAT was fun! ha!
 
I also purchased the boys new matching beds. I found a set of PRECIOUS matching twin beds at a local antique store and fell in love with them!! I’ll probably just buy Gray they matching bedding to Ethan’s set. Now, I just have to purchase a new dresser and nightstand. I can’t wait to start working on their room!! I just LOVE two beds in boy rooms. Then, it’s on to new pre-teen (SCARY!!!) furniture for LK! I swear, it’s never ending in this house!!

No comments: