photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, December 16

Christmas Card Carousel!

Today I am participating in Faith's Christmas Card Carousel! I absolutely LOVE Christmas cards!!! This is about the only time of the year that I actually enjoy going to the mailbox! ha! I'll be honest.. I really didn't put a whole lot of effort into our card this year. :( I had so much going on and so many other cards to print.. that ours just kind of fell by the wayside! Sorry fam! I FINALLY got one designed and printed though...

Still pretty cute for such a hurried affair! So, family and friends, be expecting them in your mailboxes soon! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Faith said...

Such a cute card!!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHIRSTmas to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card...I love the polka dots! Merry Christmas!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Polka dots and pink & green color combo---love them both!! Cute kiddos!