photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Wednesday, December 30

Wishful Wednesday ... Santa

Wishful Wednesday

Today is Kelsey's last "Wishful Wednesday" for 2009! The topic is "what Santa forgot". Well, I am so blessed with such an incredible husband and loving family.. that Santa really didn't forget anything! If there was one thing though that I'm dying for and still haven't given in to purchase it's...

'I wish' ... Santa would have remembered a Nikon D5000 was on my list!




Oh... I wish Santa would have magically put that under my tree this year! But, between school tuition payments and house notes.. it'll just have to wait! ha!

Photobucket



3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

MAN -- we are on the same exact page!! You will have to tell me why you prefer this one over the Canon!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I have a Nikon D40 and love it! If only Santa would have brought it to me instead of me buying it in August. Best $ I have ever spent though!

Juliana said...

I have this camera and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Anyhow, Happy New Year. I am a new follower. Come on by to my bloggy blog and follow back if you would like. It is nice to "meet" you!