photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, December 7

Show Us Your Life: Christmas Trees!



Ok.. I had to wait to post till today, b/c we didn't get our tree until Saturday! Last year we had two trees but this year we opted for just one. It's definitely a mixture of all everything, but I think it turned out pretty cute. The kid's love it!



My favorite part of the tree... our new topper! We've always had an angel on top of the tree, but it was time for something new this year. I couldn't find a star or angel that I just loved. I saw this cute little Santa in the PBK catalog and thought it was adorable. We all have the PBK stockings, so it matched perfectly! I'm waiting till after Christmas to get the matching tree skirt!
Photobucket

No comments: