photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, December 7

If you could ask me anything . . .

OK.. So.. I just dont have that much to blog about this week! :( Now, that could change at any given moment (ha!) but for right now.. that's the case! I thought it would be fun to hear from ya'll though! If you could ask me anything.. what would it be?! Leave me a comment with your questions! I will post all the answers later this week! Seriously.. no matter how random.. I will answer it! :) So.. what do you want to know about us??

In the meantime.. here's a fun little Q&A!


1. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
hmm.. one last time to hug my sweet pop


2. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
The Blind Side! Absolutely amazing!! If you dont feel like saving the world (or at least every child in Memphis) when you leave the theater then something is just wrong with you!


3. What is your favorite TV show of all time - if you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? goodness, i dont know if i have a favorite of all time. but i can always remember scenes from Friends, so i guess that can count!


4. Whats your favorite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do? preferably w/o my alarm going off.. so definitely NOT monday - friday.. ha!.. and i love when my kiddos are cuddled up with us!


5. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? i like my name! but i've always loved the name Kate (probably why i have a Lilly Kate).. it's just so classy! and madelyn too!


6. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? oh gosh! i dont even know! i think i have a celine dion somewhere in the old collection.. ha!


7. what would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)? oh gosh.. i dont know! i'm not really a "vehicle" person. right now i'd really love my volvo though! :)


8. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself? my fair skin!


9. Your favorite item of clothing and why? my newest J.Crew cardigan.. i swear i wear this thing everyday! ha!

10. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with? i think an african safari with the kids would be super fun! like with mosquito nets and all!

11. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? i wanted to be a vet! and no.. i dont think i will ever be a vet! ;)


12. Whats the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life? something BIG! (i'll just leave it at that!ha!) - and real life friends (candice).. i know i'll get tons of emails... be patient, my dears! :)

13. What were you doing before you started this? online shopping.. shocker, i know! ha!


14. What was your favorite toy as a child . . .and now? i loved barbies/my little pony.. anything girly! my fave toy now?! photoshop & my camera! lol!


15. When was the last time you cried laughing and why? while watching The Blind Side!


16. What is stashed under your bed/mattress? umm.. i think the only thing under our bed is a few of Dixie's balls that she can't get out!


17. What did you dream about last night? i have no idea!


18. What are you really afraid of? losing my family



Looking forward to all the questions!



Photobucket

No comments: