photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, December 7

Christmas Outfits for SALE!

So, I have finally come to the realization that my kids are just growing up! :( Sad.. I know! Well, I have the most adorable Christmas outfits from a few years ago that I am parting ways with. I purchased them from Orient Expressed in 2007. They have only been worn twice. Once on Christmas Day in 07 and one more time for Christmas pictures. They were dry cleaned both times and are in absolutely perfect condition. I hate to part ways with them, but I feel that someone else could get much more use out of them!



The jon jon is a size 2. I would range it from an 18mo - 2T. (they are actually still available on the OE website!)



The dress is a size 4.. true to size!







Both pieces come with two tabs.. one has my children's initals on it but the other has candy canes. You can get the initials removed by a proffesional seemstress.

I paid almost $50 a piece for them.. however, I am selling them for $30 a piece!

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested! They are absolutely precious Christmas outfits!
Photobucket

No comments: