photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, March 1

TWENTY WEEKS!!!


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 20 Weeks - HALFWAY!!

Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 10.5 ounces. He/She is the length of a banana!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6lbs - I go to doctor on Wednesday, so we'll see how much I've REALLY gained! ha! ;) Still all baby though!

Maternity Clothes: A few pairs of maternity pants. Everything else is my regular clothes.

Gender: We go for our BIG ULTRASOUND Wednesday!!

Movement: Yes!

Food Cravings: Fruit!

What I miss: Sleeping!! I've been tossing and turning for the past week!

Sleep: I toss and turn all night!! I am still having crazy dreams too!

Symptoms: No energy.

Best Moment this week: We have our big ultrasound on Wednesday and our Gender Revealment Party on Saturday!!! I can not wait.. I am so excited! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Neely said...

You look so precious!

Natasha said...

oh i can't wait to hear what #3 is going to be--woo hoo!!