photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Monday, June 21

Baby Will's Gifts!

Yesterday, I attended a baby shower for one of my good friends, Leigh. I have to say that she is absolutely adorable pregnant!!! I decided that I wanted to try out my new machine for some of Baby Will's gifts...

I made these sweet bibs.. I got a tutorial from Southern Butter's blog.. They turned out just precious!

I also made a matching bib and burp cloth out of this adorable blue material! I put blue seersucker on the opposite side.

I tried my hand a making a blessing ring, as well. I paper-mached (sp?) the wooden plaque with the W on it.

I also picked up some onesies from Baby Gap, the sweetest frog lovie from PBKids and a cute little stuffed frog, also from PBKids.

Here's the final package.. I paper-mached the big W too! :)


Goodness.. making all these baby gifts definitely gave me the "fever"! haha! ;)

Photobucket


1 comment:

Emily said...

sooo cute! I am sure she loved it all!