photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, October 16

Show Us Your Life: What you make!


Today on Kelly's Korner, she is showcasing "What you make!" Well, I'm sure most of you know that I like to make paper products! Earlier this year, I began designing note cards and address labels. I set up a blog and an ETSY account and went to town! It has since grown into making waterproof labels of various sizes, bag tags, invitations, christmas cards, gift enclosures.. just anything and everything! I absolutely love doing it. It keeps me busy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Lately, it's really taken off! I have lots of exciting things happening! Expect some big changes in Sweet Lemons in the next few weeks!! ;) Here's a few examples of my work!


For a better idea of what i do.. go to...
and

Thanks so much! :)

*We are also currently featured on Polka Dot Mom! Go take a peek at her too!*

Photobucket

3 comments:

Life in South Carolina said...

This just reminded me...I would love for you to make our return address labels for our Save the Dates and our Wedding Invitations...and then our Thank You Notes as well! I will send you an email when it gets close to time for us to buy them all :)

natalie {stickles 5} said...

Jenn - I'd love to make all that for you! I'm currently working on a entire wedding set now. (invitations, menus, programs, place cards and RSVPs)! Just let me know when!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love paper products....wait, I am addicted to cute paper products! Cant wait to hop over and see all your goodies! = )