photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, May 7

Thank GOODNESS it's FRIDAY!

Goodness Gracious.. what a week it has been!!! Every now and then, we get those weeks that we just dont think will ever end or get any worse! This has been one of them, for sure!!


The week started off with a little impromptu visit to the LeBonhuer Minor Med, Monday night!!! We were on our way to our bible study when I heard Ethan choking in the backseat. As, I was telling him to get in fingers out of his mouth (b/c you know every 2 year old thinks that is a fun game to play!), I looked back and realized that his fingers were not in his mouth and he was actually choking on something! Panic immediately sat in and that "superwoman Mom" strength came in and I was able to pull all 35lbs of him from his carseat to my font passenger seat in just a matter of seconds. (Thank goodness Chris was driving!!) Lilly was yelling that he had put a coin in his mouth. So, I was trying to unlodge it. He finally just swallowed it and started breathing again. We were worried that it could be lodged in the esophagus though, so we took him to the minor med for an x-ray. Luckily, it passed through to his tummy, so it was just a matter of waiting for to .. well, "come back out". ha! I promise you.. never take your eyes of little boys!! They are faster and more michevious than you could ever imagine!! Perfect little Lilly just did not prepare me for true motherhood! ;)

E waiting for his x-ray! (oh, and don't worry.. he was hamming it up for the cute x-ray tech! ha!)

Then yesterday, after I dropped Ethan off at school, my car wouldn't start. SO, my grandmother had to come get me and take me to get my mom's car.. she was kind enough to let me borrow it for the day! (Thanks, Mom!!) :) Chris and his dad worked on it most of last night and have come to the conclusion that it's either the starter ($200+.. YIKES!) or the ignition ($50+).. let's all pray it's the ignition!! :) Then, in the midst of dealing with that repair, my tire went flat from a screw that I had run over!!! AHH! Needless to say, this weekend will be spend trying to fix my vehicle!

In the middle of all this madness, it has been Teacher Appreciation Week, so I've been back and forth to the kid's schools voluteering and working on projects for the sweet teachers. I have to say that I am SO blessed that my kiddos got the most amazing teachers in the world! Thank you, Mrs. Jeffrey (LK's teacher), Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Sara Beth (E's teachers)!!

So.. I am praising the Lord that is finally FRIDAY!! Hopefully the weekend goes smoothly and doesn't turn out to be very costly! ;)

Photobucket

No comments: