photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, May 18

Top 2 Tuesday : Before I die..


Every week I just look more and more forward to Top 2 Tuesday!! Taylor always has the best topics! This week it's all about the things I want to do before I die... a "bucket list" of sorts. Now.. there's LOTS I want to do before I die! Like, travel Europe, take my kids on the Disney cruise... the list goes on. But there's definitely two things that are on my "immediate/within the next few years" list!

{1} Move to South Carolina
Now.. I have no GOOD reason to choose South Carolina. ha! But, I do know that I DO NOT want to raise my children in Memphis. Dont get me wrong, I love being surrounded by family and friends, but the city and it's "issues" are just awful! I want to raise them somewhere with a slower pace style of life, definitely somewhere in the South! I thought about Texas.. but it's too hot! haha! (you can really tell how straight my priorities are on this one!! ha!) So, I next went to Georgia or North Carolina. Honestly either one of these would work too. I defitely want to be along the Southern East Coast. I came to the South Carolina decision because we know several people who live around Greenville and LOVE it!! It's a booming meca for young families our age and has SO much to offer!! It's nestled right in between the mountains and the coast! It's SO close to Charleston, Savannah and Atlanta. OH MY.. I WANT TO MOVE SOO BADLY!! I guess now I just have to get Chris on board with this! haha! And my Grams.. can't move without her! :)

{2} Go to the Kentucky Derby

I wont bore you with the reasons.. it's obvious! ha!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

My husband wants us to move in a quaint town right outside of Atlanta! I'm trying to see all the positives of leaving Memphis!

CourtneyKeb said...

Kentucky Derby, that's a good one.
I'd want to go too, with a big hat of course!

Kristen said...

I want to go to the Derby too!

Great picks!

Life in South Carolina said...

We just moved to South Carolina! We are in Columbia a little over an hour east of Greenville! WE LOVEEEEEE IT!!!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I would love to do both of those things too!!!!!!!!

Mrs. S said...

I love South Carolina too!