photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, March 16

Here Comes Peter CottonTail!

I FINALLY managed to get up in the attic to get the Easter decorations down! As I was only pulling one tub down (as opposed to the 12 for Christmas & Thanksgiving!), I realized that I dont have very much Easter stuff! So, my goal is to stock up after the holiday, when it all goes on sale! But, I did put out what I have and it looks pretty cute! :)
I saw these at HobLob for $2.. SO cute!



The kid's Easter baskets! All ready for the bunny!



Our super cute bunny by the front door!

So - we are somewhat ready for Easter! Although, I have NOT ordered the kid's Easter outfits! OOPS! Hopefully, they still have sizes available!!! I think that will be on my To-Do list for tomorrow!

Photobucket


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I have got to put my stuff out! I'm running out of time!

Angie said...

Cute Easter decor!!

I need to make a trip to HL!

Emily said...

I ordered Ellie the PB Kids basket like those! LOVE them! I can't wait to be the Easter Bunny this year:)