photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Tuesday, March 16

Top 2 Tuesday : Celebrity Styles



I would have to say that my Top 2 Celeb Styles would have to be...

{1} Reese Witherspoon

She always looks so well put together! No matter at an ocsar event or just causal walking around town, she always looks good! ALWAYS! (and she has great accesories!) :)





{2} Jennifer Aniston

Again.. always so well put together! Just love her! :) (and I love her hair!!!)





Photobucket

4 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks! Love them both!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Great picks. I love Reese and I love that she makes flats cute!

Lisa said...

Great picks!

Kristen said...

Great picks! They both always look fabulous and so put together!