photo home-6.jpg  photo family.jpg  photo loves-1.jpg  photo nest.jpg  photo chat-1.jpg

Friday, March 19

Will's Birthday Goodies!

A few weeks ago, I got an email from a "blog" friend, Cassie. She has a little boy who is about to turn the big O-N-E! She asked me to make him a few birthday goodies.. including some banners, hats, cupcake toppers, goodie bag tags and invitations. I gladly accepted and have had so much fun getting all of it together for her! I think all birthdays are special, but the FIRST one is by far the BEST one! So... it is A-Okay to go a little over the top on the decor! :) (hey.. I STILL go over the top with my SIX year old.. ha!) Now, I'm not going to show ya'll his invitation until it's all ready and I can show you the entire theme at once, but... I am going to show ya'll the beginnings of his birthday banners and cupcake toppers. They are so stinkin' adorable.. I just had too! ;) Once I get the entire package ready.. I'll share everything then.

Big Banner


highchair banner (LOVE it!!)

Toppers!


And to yet again prove that some way or another you really do know everyone in Memphis... Cassie's dad and my mom and my uncle all went to highschool together! Her dad and my uncle are actually good friends! Who Knew?!! :) So.. my "blog" friend really is a "real life" friend! ha! SMALL WORLD! (so - yes.. now I'm working EXTRA hard on all her goodies!!! lol)

Photobucket


7 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are so cute!! Maybe next year when Mable turns 1 I'll throw her a party and get you to make the decorations! I take that back. I will be throwing Mable a party! hahaha

Emily said...

Sooo cute!!! Get ready for January of next year...I may get you to do Ellie's!!!

Lea Liz said...

Wow sooo cute!!! Great Job!!

Candice Lynn said...

So cute!

Cassie & Joey said...

I just love it all I cannot wait to use it all for his bday festivities! and i promise LOTS of pics to show off your awesome work!

Paige said...

This is sooo cute! You have done a fantastic job!

Hannah Nicole said...

Love the decorations! So cute! :-)